It's been 5 years, 2 months and 2 days since you decided to pack your bags and move to dog heaven.
As I myself have told friends who lost their loved ones, I thought that time will heal all wounds.Now I can say that time does not heal all wounds. Wounds brought by losing someone you deeply, dearly love and who loved you back twice as much and more, will never heal.
I have learned that you will just learn how to live with these deep wounds.
Every time I read about someone's pet passing away, whether it's a friend's or through an article I read online, I am awash again with the pain of missing you.
I miss you all the time, my sweet Bea. I hope you are having a great time leaping, running, and chasing after empty water bottles in heaven. One day, I know we'll be together again with a water bottle permanently in my hand. I'll be good down here so I can deserve your endless licks and hugs again.
I love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment